The www.hidroconta.com website is the property of HIDROCONTA S.A., with registered office at Ctra. Santa Catalina, Nº60 30012 MURCIA and Tax ID no.º A30131973
HIDROCONTA S.A. welcomes you and invites you to carefully read the General Conditions of Use for this Website (hereinafter, "General Conditions of Use") which set out the terms and conditions applicable when browsing through it, pursuant to the provisions of current Spanish law. Since HIDROCONTA S.A. may modify these Conditions of Use in the future, we recommend you visit them from time to time, in order to keep up to date with the changes made.
HIDROCONTA S.A. provides the content and services available on the Website subject to these General Conditions of Use and the personal data processing policy ("Data Protection Policy"). Access to this Website or use of the same via any method grants you the status of "User" and implies the unconditional acceptance of each of these General Conditions of Use, and HIDROCONTA S.A. reserves the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, all Users will be responsible for carefully reading these General Conditions of Use in force each time they access this Website. If you do not agree with any of these conditions, you should refrain from using this Website.
Likewise, you are also informed that specific conditions may occasionally be established for using certain contents and/or services posted in this Website. The use of those contents or services implies accepting the specific conditions set out therein.
Through its Website, HIDROCONTA S.A. offers Users the possibility of accessing: www.hidroconta.com
3. Privacy and Processing of Data
If it is necessary to furnish personal data in order to access certain contents or services, Users will guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of such data. HIDROCONTA S.A. will process those data using automated methods, depending on their nature or purpose, in accordance with the terms set forth in the Data Protection Policy.
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and agrees that all the contents shown in the Website, and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, trademarks or any other signs used in industry and/or commerce are subject to Intellectual Property rights, and all trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page are the exclusive property of HIDROCONTA S.A. and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way, publicly communicate, transform or modify such contents and to keep HIDROCONTA S.A. safe from any claims arising as a result of the breach of such obligations. In no case will access to the Website involve any waiver, transfer, licence or total or partial assigning of those rights, unless expressly specified to the contrary. These General Conditions of Use for the Website do not grant the User any other right with regard to use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly indicated herein. Any other use or exploitation of rights will be subject to the prior, express authorisation of HIDROCONTA S.A. or the third party holding the affected rights, granted specifically for that purpose.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programmes, source codes and in general, all intellectual creations posted on this site, and the entire Website itself, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as author's rights by current intellectual property legislation. HIDROCONTA S.A. is the owner of the elements making up the graphic design of the Website, including the menus, browser buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphic elements and all other contents of the Website, or in all cases, is in possession of the respective authorisation to use such elements. No part of the content posted in the Website may be reproduced, transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system using any means or via any media, without the prior, written consent of the above Company.
Furthermore, it is prohibited to suppress, elude and/or manipulate the "copyright" and technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that the contents might contain. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the above rights and to prevent any action that could harm them. In all cases, the Company reserves the right to take all measures or legal action open to it for the defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
- Make adequate and licit use of the Website and the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) current law; (ii) the General Conditions of Use for the Website; (iii) ethics and generally-accepted best practices, and (iv) law and order.
- Obtain all the technical means and requirements necessary to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information when completing the personal data forms posted in the Website and keep that information updated at all times, so that it permanently reflects the real situation of the User. Users assume full responsibility for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any harm caused to HIDROCONTA S.A. or to others due to the information furnished by them.
- Making any unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the contents for illegal purposes or effects that are forbidden by these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of others or that could, in any way, damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all manner of contents stored in computer equipment.
- Accessing or trying to access restricted resources or areas of the Website without fulfilling the conditions required for that access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Entering or diffusing through the Internet computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that could cause damage to the physical or logical systems of HIDROCONTA S.A., its suppliers or third parties.
- Trying to access, use and/or manipulate the information of HIDROCONTA S.A., other suppliers and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing access by the public through any public communication method and transforming or modifying the contents without obtaining the consent of the holder of the respective rights, or if permitted by law.
- Suppressing, hiding or manipulating notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of HIDROCONTA S.A. or rights held by others included in the contents, and the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those made available for this purpose, depending on the case, or those expressly indicated in the websites where the contents are posted, or in general, those habitually used on the Internet due to not involving a risk of damage or making it impossible to use the Website and/or the contents.
- In particular, by way of example and without limitation, the User agrees not to transmit, diffuse or make available to others information, data, contents, messages, graphic elements, drawings, audio and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any material which:
- is in any way contrary to, has no regard for or infringes the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised by the Constitution, International Treaties and all other current legislation;
- induces, encourages or promotes criminal, slanderous, libellous, violent activities, or in general, activities contrary to the law, generally-accepted best practices or law and order;
- induces, encourages or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on grounds of gender, race, religion, beliefs, age or social condition;
- incorporates, offers or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or in general, contrary to law, ethics and generally-accepted best practices or law and order;
- induces or could induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- induces or encourages participation in practices that are dangerous, involve risk or are harmful to health and mental balance;
- is protected by the intellectual or industrial property law pertaining to HIDROCONTA S.A. or third parties, without the use to be made being authorised;
- is contrary to honour, personal and family privacy or personal images;
- constitutes advertising in any form;
- includes any type of virus or programme that could prevent the normal operation of the Website.
In the event of the User being given a password to access any of the services and/or contents of the Website, that User undertakes to use it diligently and keep it secret at all times. Therefore, the User will be responsible for its correct safeguarding and confidentiality and undertakes not to give it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or allow access to those services and/or contents by other persons. Likewise, Users agree to inform HIDROCONTA S.A. of any act that could constitute unauthorised use of their password, including, as examples and without limits, theft, loss or unauthorised access, so that it can be cancelled immediately. Consequently, until it receives the above notification, HIDROCONTA S.A. will be exempt from all liability arising from the improper use of the User's password, and the User will be held responsible for any illegal use of the contents and/or services in the Website by any unauthorised third party.
In the event of breach by the User of any of the obligations set out in these General Conditions of Use due to negligence or wilful action that User will respond for damages caused to HIDROCONTA S.A. as a result of that breach.
The User undertakes to:
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Users should also refrain from:
- interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone failures, delays, blocking or disconnection of the electronic system operation due to faults, overload and errors in telecommunication lines and systems or due to any other cause beyond the control of HIDROCONTA S.A.
- illegitimate interference through the use of any type of malignant programme and via any communication means, such as computer or any other type of virus.
- improper or inadequate use of the Website.
- errors related to security or browsing due to browser malfunction or the use of non-updated browser versions. The directors of HIDROCONTA S.A. reserve the right to remove any part or all of the contents or information posted in the Website.
HIDROCONTA S.A. cannot guarantee continuous access or the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information posted in the pages of the www.hidroconta.com Website, which may be rendered impossible, impaired or interrupted due to factors or circumstances beyond its control.
HIDROCONTA S.A. declines all responsibility for decisions taken as a result of access to the contents or information offered.
HIDROCONTA S.A. may interrupt the service or immediately cancel its relationship with the User if it detects that use of its Website or any of the services offered in it are contrary to these General Conditions of Use. HIDROCONTA S..A. declines responsibility for damages, harm, losses, claims or expenses incurred in using the Website. Its sole responsibility is to eliminate any contents that could generate such damages as soon as possible, as long as it is notified in this respect. In particular, it will not be held responsible for harm caused by the following, among others:
HIDROCONTA S.A. declines all responsibility for all manner of damages and harm that may be due to the incorrect use of the free services and use made of the Website by Users. Likewise, HIDROCONTA S.A. declines all responsibility for content and information received through the data-collection forms, which are furnished solely for the purpose of responding to queries and doubts. Conversely, in the event that damages and harm are caused by the illicit or incorrect use of such services, HIDROCONTA S.A. may file a claim against the User for all damages and harm sustained.
Users will defend, compensate and keep HIDROCONTA S.A. safe from all damages and harm arising from claims, actions or demands filed by third parties as a result of their accessing the Website. Furthermore, Users will compensate HIDROCONTA S.A. for damages and harm caused by the use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used in order to obtain or extract data or any other actions carried out by Users which imply an excessive load on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce the www.hidroconta.com Website using any means, even via hyperlinks, without the express, written permission of HIDROCONTA S.A.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the homepage of the Website for private and non-commercial use only. Websites with links to our Website (i) will not give the impression that HIDROCONTA S.A. endorses that website or its services or products; (ii) will not give a false portrayal of their relationships with HIDROCONTA S.A. or declare that the latter has authorised that link, or include trademarks, trade names, commercial names, logos or any other distinctive signs of HIDROCONTA S.A.; (iii) will not include contents that could be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial or encourage violence or discriminate on the grounds of gender, race or religion, are contrary to law and order or illicit; (iv) will not create links to any of the Website pages other than the homepage; (v) will create the link to the Website address, without the website creating the link being able to reproduce the Website as part of its own site or in one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Website. www.hidroconta.com may request a link to the Website to be removed at any time, following which, that link must be eliminated immediately. HIDROCONTA has no control over the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites who establish links to the Website.
Therefore, HIDROCONTA S.A. assumes no responsibility for any aspect related to those websites.
8. Data Protection
Users must first furnish certain personal information to be able to use some of the Services. To that end, HIDROCONTA S.A. will process such Personal Data using automated methods, pursuant to Spanish Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999 of 13 December and RD 1720/2007, which implements that Act. For that purpose, Users may access the policy used to process personal data and the establishment of the previously-established purposes set out in the conditions defined in the Website's Personal Data Protection Policy
HIDROCONTA S.A. reserves the right to use "cookie" technology in the Website, in order to identify frequent Users and customise the use made of the Website, through preselecting the language or favourite or specific contents. The "cookies" used by the Website or third party acting on its behalf are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer, and do not provide, per se, the personal data of the user.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a Web server to register the browsing activities of the User in the Website, if the User agrees to receive them. Users may eliminate the "cookies"; to do this, they should consult the instructions of use in their browser.
These cookies make it possible to recognise the computer browser used by the User in order to provide contents and furnish User browsing or advertising preferences and User demographic profiles, measure visits and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
10. Duration and termination
In principle, the provision of this Website service and all other services has an indefinite duration. However, any of the website services may be terminated or suspended. If possible, HIDROCONTA S.A. will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of a particular service.
11. Force Majeure events
These General Conditions of Use and the use of the Website will be governed by Spanish law. All disputes will be settled through the Courts of MURCIA.
12. Settling of disputes. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Las presentes Condiciones Generales de Uso, así como el uso del Sitio Web, se regirán por la legislación española. Cualquier controversia será resuelta ante los tribunales de MURCIA.
In the event of any clause of these General Conditions of Use being declared void or unenforceable by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative decision, that non-enforceability or nullity will not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, HIDROCONTA S.A. will modify that clause or replace it with another that is valid and enforceable, and which, as far as possible, fulfils the purpose and object set forth in the original clause.