Telescopic dismantling joints of Hidroconta are made of stainless steel and carbon steel flanges. It facilitates maintenance work on the installation.
Dismantling joint ranges from DN 50 to DN 300.
– Two-way flow. It is preferable for the flow to be in the direction of the inserted spool, to prevent the accumulation of dirt between lock rings.
– The equipment is supplied assembled and ready to be installed in the field.
– All the material used is compliant with international quality standards.
– It absorbs axial angular movements that could damage the facilities.
– Approved welding in accordance with ASME-IV
Giunto di smontaggio_it
He leído y acepto la política de privacidad.
Deseo recibir información sobre novedades y ofertas
por parte de HIDROCONTA, S.A.U