– Pre-equipment of pulse transmitter with plug and play system.
– Calibres from 50 to 200 mm.
– Vacuum sealed dial (IP68).
– Metrology R160 horizontal position and vertical R100.
– Lost class of pressure Δp 16 (0,16 bar)
– Cold water use 0,1 – 30˚C.
– The Predator water meter can reach up to 16 bar.
– Potable water and irrigation type certificate.
1- Has the turbine broken?
The rupture of the turbine may be caused by the presence of solid particles of considerable size, for example, blocks and stones which may be suspended in the water.
In this case you must replace the counter mechanism and place a filter before the counter so it does not happen again.
2- The water meter does not add up?
It is likely that it is stuck, has some internal part damaged or has suffered wear and tear due to aging.
When an aging wear occurs, the meter may add up to m3, but not the actual ones.
In this case, the damaged element must be replaced. Our counters thanks to its hydrodynamic design with independent mechanism makes this type of repairs very simple.
Tip: have complete mechanisms to replace the faulty meter while it is being repaired.