For cold water, up to 30ºC
- Hidroconta’s Atlantis water meter works in domestic water distribution networks under perfect operating conditions with cold water at a maximum temperature of 30ºC.
Copper alloy casing
- The domestic meter casing is manufactured in a copper alloy, as required to ensure that the meter can be used in a drinking water environment.
Direct reading of the 5-digit roller meter, displayed in m3
- The Atlantis drinking water meter makes it easy to read the water consumption, since its 5-digit roller display indicates the consumption of water of the home in cubic metres (m3).
- With an R160H accuracy rating, the Atlantis domestic meter offers the service required to detect leakages in the installation, allowing users to prevent damage to homes or buildings.
Fully dry and non-submerged clockwork
- The water meter’s clockwork is fully sealed and dry, avoiding the evaporation of water and making it easier to take consumed water readings.
Magnetic transmission system protected against external magnetic fields
- The Atlantis domestic water meter is a tamper-proof device, since its magnetic transmission system is protected against external magnetic fields that could distort the water consumption reading.
No need for straight sections at the U0-D0 meter’s inlet or outlet points
- The meter is easy to install and can be installed anywhere. The Atlantis domestic water meter does not need straight sections upstream or downstream, so it can be installed in very narrow spaces. In addition, the water meter’s clockwork dial can be adjusted in any position for easy reading.
MID drinking water certification. Directive 2014/32/EU
- The Atlantis domestic water meter has been certified with the MID drinking water model certification, approved by Directive 2014/32/EU.
Pre-equipped for pulse emitter
- The Atlantis domestic water meter can be easily and directly installed on inductive pulse emitters to read consumption and has been designed for easy installation on a communication module to read, control and compare consumption by simply tapping a button on your smartphone.
1- Which is the difference between dry dial, wet dial and semi-dry water meter dial?
On water meters with dry dial the reading mechanism (clock) is tightly separated from the wet chamber of the meter.
On Wet dial water meter, the watch is totally immersed in the fluid.
For water meters with semi-dry dial, the reading mechanism is totally immersed in the fluid but the dial is partially serrated and protected by a sealed capsule.
2- What are the ranges of measurement and precision?
The measuring range of the meters is determined by the Directive MID 2014/32 / UE establishing the ratio between the value of the permanent flow (Q3) and that of the minimum flow (Q1). The water meter can measure up to the maximum flow rate (Q4) for short periods of time without deterioration.
The maximum permissible error, positive or negative, in volumes between the transition flow (Q2) (included) and the overload flow (Q4) would be 2% with a water temperature ≤ 30 ° C.
The maximum permissible error, positive or negative, in volumes between the minimum flow rate (Q1) and the transition flow (Q2) (excluded) would be 5%.
3- The MID directive and its compliance
The MID Directive (2014/32 / EU Measuring Instruments Directive) is a directive of the European Union whose purpose is to harmonize the different aspects of Legal Metrology in the member states.
The most important aspect of this directive is that equipment in possession of a MID certificate can be used in the EU.
4- How should the single jet water meters be installed?
HIDROCONTA single jet counters do not require special installation conditions.
If you have any doubt about the installation of these equipments, it is recommended to follow the instructions indicated in the technical data sheet of the product.