I, as Manager of the company HIDROCONTA, S.A.U, hereby communicate that the Quality Policy of our company, in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 standard, consists of complying with the following fundamental concepts:
- The design, production (including testing), and repair of diaphragm valves, hydraulic control pilots, and water meters. Factory assembly of hydraulic control system installations. Design, production, installation, and after-sales service of remote management systems for hydraulic control installations, capable of satisfying both customer needs and expectations, as well as regulatory requirements.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the system.
Furthermore, I establish as the QUALITY POLICY to govern the Laboratory for WATER METER TESTING and Verification the following set of intentions:
- Offer testing services capable of satisfying the needs and expectations of applicants and the company, as well as complying with legislation and regulations, and other applicable reference methods or requirements.
- Have rational, safe, and adequate human and material resources.
- Reduce the number of internal Non-Conformities and applicant claims.
- Maintain a level of staff training in line with technological advances and both legal and training requirements.
This QUALITY POLICY has my full commitment to complying with the requirements and objectives set out in the QUALITY MANUAL, the development and implementation of the established Management System, the continuous improvement of its effectiveness, the maintenance of its integrity when planning and implementing changes to it, as well as professional best practices and the quality of the tests.
I declare that the objective of the QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is to ensure the accuracy of the test results performed, as well as compliance with internal management requirements, implicit or agreed upon with the applicant or other organizations.
I commit to implementing the necessary measures to ensure that all personnel involved in testing activities are familiar with the Documentation of the Quality System applicable and implement the established policies and procedures in their work. I also commit to complying with the referenced standard UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005.